Homes for sale in Huntsville AL; Huntsville AL MLS news.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hi, I'm Chase Gallimore, FOX54 Nine O'Clock News Anchor - FOX 54 WZDX – Huntsville News, Weather – Channel 54

Hi, I'm Chase Gallimore, FOX54 Nine O'Clock News Anchor - FOX 54 WZDX – Huntsville News, Weather – Channel 54   Last April we found I had cancer. It's been a long nine months but there is no sign of cancer now and I am recovering from chemotherapy. My Company Rosenblum Realty has been amazing during this time. They have covered my in progress business, taken over my property management duties and kept us in their prayers. I would love to be able to express our thanks publicly. The following link has my contact information and a little about me. http://www.huntsville-homes.c​om/Philip 'sProfile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive