Homes for sale in Huntsville AL; Huntsville AL MLS news.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Huntsville homes for sale, equestrian property




















Tags: Huntsville AL homes for sale, Huntsville Alabama homes for sale, huntsville homes for sale




At a 4% interest rate we could purchase in the $180,000 range to keep the total payment at around $1,000.

I’m not sure how far out of the city you are willing to commute but the link below is to homes that have acreage and are in your price range. I did lightly filter the Huntsville homes for sale listings trying to avoid areas with struggling schools. Please click in the address for a map of the location. On the map click on hybrid to see a satellite image of the area. In rural areas we need to check for mobile home parks and commercial farming (chicken and hog houses). We don’t want to be downwind in the summertime.

http://nalmls.com/NALMLSReports/ListitLib/show_report.aspx?ID=7114561299

It’s hard to find basement homes in our area. The frost line is only about 6″ down so foundations don’t have to be deep. We usually only see basements on sloped lots or on historic homes.

Please let me know if any of the properties are candidates for you.

Have you gotten your financing squared away or can I refer you to trusted lenders? What timeframe do you expect to move?


Thank you for your prompt reply. I have not checked about mobile homes and financing. I am actually interested in a house with a foundation and, preferably, basement.
The Hobbs Island Road house is a mobile home and there is only one lender I know of that will finance mobile homes. Have you already spoken with a lender? Will they finance a mobile home?
Please give me a little time and I will see what else I may be able to find for you.
Subject: Request for Information on MLS# 851808 from Valley MLS
interest in property:MLS# 851808Address :2700 HOBBS ISLAND ROAD
Do you know much about this house and the surrounding area? I am looking to relocate to Huntsville in a safe area to raise my eight year old daughter. We are interested in getting a property where we can have a couple of horses and maybe chickens. At this point I should not get into a mortgage that goes over $1,000 per month. I don’t mind a fixer upper, as long a it is not overwhelming. My top priorities are (in order) low crime rate/safety, quality of schools, price. Can you help us? Huntsville Alabama Homes for sale http://www.huntsville-homes.com/Huntsville-houses-for-sale Newcomer information Huntsville AL real estate homes for sale Huntsville. Moving to Huntsville.Huntsville AL MLS homes for sale real estate. Search the Huntsville MLS and request automated real estate search.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive